Planning your first trip as a couple to the beach? Well, if you are nervous about your figure, then a slimming swimsuit is the perfect option for you.
Many women are faced with an unsolvable dilemma when it comes to selecting the right swimsuit to wear when they go to the beach. Now, not everyone is blessed with the perfect body. So, it is only natural that women are a tad conscious about their flabby imperfections showing, in the swimwear. The best option to go for would be a slimming swimsuit.
Before you go jumping to conclusions, let me tell you, slimming swimsuits are bathing wear that make a woman appear slimmer. It does not reduce her weight or her inches miraculously, although it does help create an illusion of it. Yes, carefully designed swimsuits and slimming swimwear work wonders at helping women look gorgeous, and they come in many kinds.
Tummy Slimming Swimwear
It is clear that if you have a belly that you don't want people to see, don't show it to them. I mean it. Don't go around wearing a two-piece swimsuit bikini and then complain about that excess flabby tires and the love handles. Tummy slimming swimsuits are designed in a way that block the attention from going on the tummy, or camouflage the bulges well. Yes ladies, they make them like that.
Zebra Bathing Suit
Zebra bathing suits come in vertical stripes of different colors. It is a well-known fact that vertical stripes not only make one appear slimmer, but also taller. All in all, the vertical stripes will make your broader frame seem sleeker, and make you look taller and model-like, in general. However, don't go around expecting miraculous results, but know that it will help you look way better than otherwise.
Plus Size Tankini and Skirtini
Tankini, skirtini... well, rhymes with martini. Happy coincidence, right? Well, these swimsuits are designed like cute tank tops and really cute short skirts. They do not cling much to the body, which leads to a lot of freedom of movement. More so, it has a very party feel to it, making it the perfect attire for a cool day at the beach. Team it up with matching flowers on your hair, and lady, get ready to get asked out.
Underwire Bathing Suit
These are not necessarily only for my slightly heavier readers. These are bathing suits that are ready to appeal to the slim and not-so-slim too. For the not-so-slim, they come in a one-piece suit with underwiring to maintain the perfect shape. More so, they lift up the sagged and give you a cleavage to die for. The underwiring at the belly, bottom, and the back allows the swimsuit to look fitting, yet, give breathing space to the one who wears it. These come in amazing summer colors too.
Ideas to Create Swimsuits that Make you Appear Slimmer
Certain simple steps can help you look much slimmer in your regular swimsuit as well.
Examples of Slimming Swimsuits
- Put on a matching ankle length wrap-around skirt. This gives a glamorous look that completely hides your butt.
- Wear a long sheer shirt on the swimsuit. The loose shirt on the swimsuit will not only make you feel more comfortable, but also make you look slimmer because of the contrast in the fit of the shirt versus the fit of the swimsuit.
- Go for darker colors with motifs and patterns. Going for a plain one colored swimsuit will make the cellulite and the flab more noticeable. Dark colors and motifs have a slimming effect.
- Accessorize. Accessorizing will glam your look up. More so, it will distract attention from your body to the accessories. Further, the accessories will make you feel better and prettier, making you look better and prettier.
- Bold Prints
- Basic One Piece
- Haltered One Piece
- V-neck Halter One Piece
- Underwired Strapless One Piece
- Sarong Beach Wrap
- Sheer Shirt
These simple ideas will help you look much more presentable in your swimsuits. Remember, how you feel is how you look.